Sunday, March 3, 2013

Reapers

By: Marata Eros
Reapers Book #1 (The Druid Breeders)

Get Reapers Here For FREE!!

A WORD OF WARNING: Reapers is dark, paranormal erotica which may contain disturbing scenes, marginal/forced consent sex, and graphic violence. It is intended for a mature adult audience. 

SYNOPSIS: The vampires are a dying race, their females sterile. When it's discovered that human females of Druid ancestry can be viable breeders... the harvest begins.

Rachel Collins is a young woman living in the frozen north of Alaska in a dead-end job with a circular life. She yearns for something more.

When murders begin taking place in the city where she lives, she and her girlfriend try to be more cautious, only to be caught in the middle of a dangerous situation in which an unlikely savior emerges.

Can Rachel escape her destiny while two different factions hunt her?


I am soooo freaking addicted to these books now!! I lucked out and got the first three books when they were free, and I found myself so consumed that every extra  moment I find went into reading them!! I challenge you ladies to stay dry!!! Marata Eros is beyond awesome, and she has a ton of erotic titles to choose from as well! I think my blood pressure spiked off the charts when I began this series. The sexy Rachel, and her girl Michelle, planned to hit the town when they get a shit load of  hmmmm NOT the right sort of attention! I don't want to give too much away, but the part which sucked me in came pretty early! Yes, it is very sexy and makes ya go mmmmmm, but the overwhelming emotion of having no control over your own physical response is very familiar to me.  It sucks just as much for chicks to get unwanted lady wood...well almost perhaps! I think it sucks worse because we "ladies" are supposed to control those sort of impulses right? Just because it is not poking out of the panties doesn't mean ...well for lack of a better word DICK!!! Imagine if the response is in your DNA, and you have absolutely NO CONTROL! Your mind is screaming no, but your body says HELL YES!! I plan to read this entire series, and the first book Reapers is free people, it is not too long, and most importantly (for those of us who revel in the darker side) eeeehhmmmm.... It is F*#KING HOTTTTT as HELL!!! 



                 
SEXY MARATA EROS!!!
FIND ALL HER BOOKS HERE!!




I will be updating this post as I go through the series to give little teasers!!





                                                                                                                                       








2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing my work, D.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marata!! You created a series of books with two of my favorite things... Sex and the supernatural...well also vampires and... did I say dirty,dirty sex?? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete